Who says brunch is just for the weekend? This weekday is perfect to whip up in 10 min between calls, playdates, classes, Netflix episodes… you get the drift 🙂
- 1 piece bread (I use Dave’s Killer Bread)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 handful cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 eggs, scrambled
- Salt & pepper
- Put bread in toaster and make scrambled eggs while it toasts. Halve your tomatoes.
- Once bread is toasted, drizzle with half of the olive oil, then mash avocado on top using the back of a fork. Drizzle with the remaining oil, then top with tomatoes and egg.
- Savor the pretend weekend vibes and enjoy!